Why does your site exist?- Besides making you money, who does it serve? What are they trying to get done? A smooth project comes from reaching a mutual understanding of your business goals and your website user's needs, finding the right balance between them, and then distilling them into a clear set of design goals.
- Website Copy - rough draft.
- Graphics - placeholder photos and diagrams.
- Links to relevant websites - competitors and likes.
- Design Brief - Outlines goals and project scope.
- Content Audit - Describes drop in ready content and what you need to create. Also shows the page and folder structure or Information Architecture.
- Preliminary Roadmap - Proposes delivery targets needed to meet the launch date.
We focus on a visual solution for the design goal. We will get as close as possible to a live website without the final content and images.
- Static Comps - Visual solutions to your design goals.
- Interactive Site - Working key pages using best available content and working navigation pointing to placeholder pages.
- Roadmap - Updated with available resources.
We integrate your final content into the live website. After a last set of tweaks we will make it visible to the public.
- Copy - Proofread and typo-free.
- Graphics - Logos, Cropped and color-corrected photographs.
- Downloads - PDF's, forms etc.
- Refining - Lists, tables, and forms.
- Integrating - 3rd party services
- Redirecting - Old page URL's and the domain name.
- Registering - Google Search Console.
- Setting up - Google Analytics through Google Tag Manager.
Reach Out- Contact us for a free 45 minute conversation about your website. Let's see if there's a good fit between your needs and our resources.LETS